Kit List for Competitions
Divers should bring the following items with them. Ensuring that all items are labelled with the Divers full name:
- Swimming Costume / Trunks.
- Two towels.
- Drinks Bottle.
- Magazine or Book or Music for travelling (It is the Divers responsibility to look after their possessions at all times and all items must be labelled)
- Evening clothes – Casual & comfortable.
- PJ’s and toiletries Inc shampoo & conditioner.
- Pool Shoes i.e. Flip flops (Not essential).
- Team Kit & kit bag.
- Spending money: If Divers wish to take some spending money we would suggest no more than £5. This can be handed to the Chaperones in a labelled envelope for safe keeping.
Divers must also bring with them the following items:
- Medical Forms, complete with contact numbers.
- Any essential medication and instruction on administering.
- Signed loco-parentis forms (without these we cannot take the Divers away).
- Two packed lunches included a drink (non-fizzy) (Divers will need a lunch for the journey and a snack before evening training. There will only be enough time to eat briefly prior to training, this will be followed by a proper evening meal before bedtime!)
Divers attending any National Competitions must wear The Bradford Esprit Club tracksuit top and bottoms.